MSA LA/OC Membership Renewal Instructions
Save money by renewing your membership before December 1, 2023. A $50 late fee is due on memberships renewed on or after December 1, 2023.
Initial Login and Password Reset Process
- Select "Members" from the pull-down menu bar, then select "Member Login".
- Provide your email address, assign a new password, and press the blue "Log In" to complete the login process. If you get "Incorrect Password," click "Lost Password" to receive an email link and reset it.
- Once your password is set, you can log in to the website and begin the membership renewal process.
Membership Renewal Process for Agencies, Vendors, Associates, and Students
- Select "Members" from the pull-down bar, then select "Membership Renewal." There are seven renewal levels available to choose from.
- The first "Agency Member(s)" option allows a selection of one to five members (if you are renewing for more than five members, skip to the next option for Agency Group). Each member's due amount is $90. You are now on the "Membership Checkout" page.
- Complete the "Account Information" section and proceed to the "Would you like to purchase additional membership(s)" if you need to renew additional members.
- Lastly, follow the prompts in the "Choose Your Payment Method" section and press the "Submit and Check Out" button to end the membership renewal for your agency.
Each of the levels has a similar procedure as described above.
When renewing for more than one member in your agency or business, you will receive a "Discount code" that the other members you paid for can use when they renew their membership at checkout, so they will not have to pay.
Lifetime Memberships are free of charge but do require you to update your personal information. We use this information to communicate valuable Chapter information as the need arises.
Note: Alfredo Onate has taken over the membership renewal responsibilities in 2023 and can answer your questions.
Alfredo's contact information: LA.OC.MSA@gmail.com, (562) 755-7283.