What to expect from your membership
- Monthly meetings throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties at various member cities.
- Periodic newsletters from the Los Angeles and Orange Area Chapter.
- Monthly to bi-monthly workshops or informational programs.
- Annual statewide conference with major educational workshops and equipment displays featuring state of the art maintenance products.
- Regular exchange of ideas, information and experiences.
- Networking with specialized suppliers of public works equipment, supplies and materials.
- Participation in scholarship awards to collegiate students demonstrating outstanding leadership and academic achievement.
- Email notification of upcoming events and employment oppurtunities
MSA sponsored training and certification for field employees, including:
- Confined Space Training
- Forklift Certification
- State Certified Traffic Control Classes
- Traffic Flagging Certification
- Basic Supervision
- Concrete Fundamentals
- Pavement Maintenance Strategies
- and much more!